Leicester Business Festival 2018 – my week one highlights
Leicester Business Festival kicked off this week with a whole host of different free events to take part in.
I attended 5 with a view to learn something different and to meet new people.
My highlights have been;
- Learning about how to enter awards and how doing so can help grow my business
- Playing with Lego and learning how it can be used to help teams and organisations
- Unexpected conversations about opportunities that weren’t there before someone introduced the two of us – sparking all sorts of thoughts for the future
- Learning more about Business Strategy and how I can sculpt the right approach for me
- Exploring opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
- Meeting new suppliers who can help me and my business thrive
- Speed networking with 28 people in the space of 40 mins!
Not bad for a weeks work is it? Can’t wait to see what week 2 has in store; finding perfect customers and becoming a speaker are on todays list, and I’m delivering my own workshop tomorrow called “Imagine If… Team Building Could Be Easy“. There’s a handful of places left if you fancy coming along!